Submissions from seven students at Vega -a brand of The Independent Institute of Education (The IIE) have made it to the final rounds of two of the country’s most prestigious design challenges, with four projects selected as finalists in the Pendoring 2017 awards, and three in the IPSA Gold Pack 2017 awards.
Students selected as finalists in the 2017 IPSA Gold Pack Awards, showcasing top design in the South African packaging industry include:
- Casey Ogilvie (Second Year Bachelor of Arts (BA) Graphic Design)
- Eliana Raff and Page Lotze (both Third Year BA Creative Brand Communication)
- Jason Waldon (Third Year BA Creative Brand Communication)
These students will also be entered into the WPO WorldStar Student Awards.
In addition, the 2017 Pendoring Awards (rewarding excellence in multi-lingual based advertising) has selected the following finalists:
- Melissa Jordaan and Kendra Verbeek (both Third Year BA Creative Brand Communication)
- Christian Botha (First Year BA Creative Brand Communication)
- Azraa Kazi (Third Year BA Creative Brand Communication)
- Michaela Massey and Saarah Saint (both Third Year BA Creative Brand Communication)
Vega takes a hands-on approach to ensuring students have access to a variety of opportunities to develop their creative and strategic skills across disciplines. For more information on the range of IIE qualifications available to study at Vega, visit www.vegaschool.com. Applications for 2018 are now open.
Latest posts by Journo (see all)
- AdColony wins Gold at The AMASA Awards! - 15th October 2018
- Mall Ads launches iconic Indoor Towa at Umlazi Mega City - 15th October 2018
- Does traditional ‘offline’ media still have a place in the digital online media space? - 15th October 2018