With the IAS new business course, less than two weeks away, the Independent Agency Selection (IAS) recommends that agencies book their seats now as this promises to be one for the books.
For six consecutive weeks from Wednesday 24 January 2018, the IAS will run its “winning new business” course for agencies – aimed at equipping communication agencies with the skills and guidance required for advertising, media, public relations, design and digital agencies to overcome the challenges associated with winning new business.
“The IAS course features six standard sessions over the six week period and is open to both IAS subscribers and non-subscribers. To ensure personal attention and engagement, a maximum of ten (10) delegates will be accommodated,” says Johanna McDowell, Managing Director at the IAS.
The course is facilitated by Johanna McDowell, whose background includes being on both the agency and the client side of the fence. Johanna is ideally placed to offer commentary and direction on marketing and advertising in both the South African and international contexts.
“Experiential training that includes role playing and group work will form part of learning how to approach – and win – new business in a perfect blend of knowledge that will serve all types of agencies in the communication industry,” adds Johanna.
Who will benefit from this course?
- Agency staff who have at least three years’ experience in an advertising agency, public relations agency, digital, design or media agency
- Agency management, including client service, strategy planning, media and creative staff
- Individuals involved in any new business pitching processes, new business managers and directors
What you need to know:
- Time: 30 am to 9.30 am
- Venue: IAS Offices & Training Room – Le Val, North Building, 45 Jan Smuts Avenue, Cnr. The Valley Road, Westcliff, Johannesburg.
- Investment per delegate
- R 7500 ex VAT – IAS subscribers
- R 12 500 ex VAT – non-subscribers
Agencies are advised to book their seats as soon as possible to avoid disappointment. Bookings and & Payment deadline 17 January 2018
Bookings and contact details
For bookings and more information, please contact Hlamazi Mabunda on (010) 594 0281 or Hlamazi@agencyselection.co.za
Latest posts by Journo (see all)
- AMASA adds to its Board - 19th November 2018
- JCDecaux harnesses tech to create a virtual trip for would-be travellers - 19th November 2018
- Distell Launches Responsible Drinking Campaign - 19th November 2018