Mars Consumer Products Africa (PTY) LTD and Uber would like to give away 3500 units of M&M chocolate packets.
ELIGIBILITY REQUIREMENTS; PARTICIPATION ● The opening time and date of the Promotion is 12.a.m on 30 March 2018 and the Promotion will end at 11:59 p.m. on 2 April(“Promotion Period”). ● The Promotion is open to any individual who is a legal resident of South Africa, aged 18 years or over
- For each order of from selected Simply Asia (items: 514 – Roasted Chilli Paste and Cashew Nut Noodles, 505 – Sweet Soya Noodles, 504 – Traditional Phad Thai) , selected Rocomamas (items:Bacon, Cheese and Guac Burger, Classic Cheese Burger, Old Skool Burger, 8 Wings) or selected Col’Cacchio (Margherita Pizza, Mozzafiato Pizza, Pomodoro Pasta, Pollo Pasta) purchased through the Uber Eats app during the Promotion Period, you will receive one bag of M&M 45g or 100g, while stocks last.
- For the purposes of clarity, if you order a Pomodoro pasta from Col’Cacchio and they still have M&M stock, you will receive and M&M bag (without additional charge) with your pomodoro pasta from Col’Cacchio, if they are out of stock however you will simply receive your Pomodoro pasta.
- No further consideration will be required to receive an M&M 45g or 100g packet.
- Neither Mars nor Uber Portier B.V. shall be responsible for orders not successfully completed due to a force majeure event or technical fault including, but not limited to, technical malfunction, computer hardware or software failure, satellite, network or server failure of any kind.
- Orders can only be placed from areas in South Africa where Uber Eats is available.
GENERAL ● Decisions regarding any aspect of the Promotion or Prize is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into about it. Neither Mars nor Uber shall be responsible for any typographical or other error in the administration of the Promotion, errors in processing entries, identifying the Prize Winner, in the announcement of the Winner or the delivery of the Prize.
- If the Prize is not redeemed by 20 April 2018 date, the Prize will be forfeited and the Winner will not be able to redeem any element of the Prize at a later date. Neither Mars nor Uber will be responsible or liable to compensate any individual in the event of forfeiture of the Prize.
- The Prize (or any part of it) is non-exchangeable, non-transferable, cannot be duplicated, is not for sale, cannot be redeemed in conjunction with any other offers, and no substitution by the Winner for cash alternative is offered.
- By accepting the Prize, the Winner consents to being announced on the social media channels of Mars and Uber and for the use of his/her first name, social media handle(s) and image for promotional purposes after the Promotion Period, for which no fee will be payable.
- Each Winner is solely liable for any and all taxes applicable to receipt of the Prize and neither Mars nor Uber incurs liability in respect thereof.
- Mars and Uber reserve the right to void, cancel or suspend the Promotion where it becomes necessary (in their sole discretion) to do so or due to circumstances arising outside of their control.
- Mars and Uber reserve the right to refuse an entry and/or refuse to award the Prize if there is a reasonable suspicion that there has been a violation (or attempted violation) of these Terms and Conditions, the spirit of these Terms and Conditions, and/or applicable laws and regulations of South Africa.
- Mars and Uber reserve the right to modify or amend the Terms and Conditions (including the Prize) for this Promotion from time to time. Any changes will be posted on Blogpost https://ubereats-blog.appspot.com/blog/finders-keepers-chocolate-hunt website.
- Personal data supplied during the course of this Promotion may be passed on to third party suppliers only insofar as required for fulfillment/delivery/arrangement of the Prize.
- Insofar as is permitted by law, neither Mars nor Uber will in any circumstances be responsible or liable to compensate a participant or accept any liability (whether direct, indirect, special, incidental, exemplary, punitive or consequential) for any loss, damage, personal injury or death arising out of or in connection with any participant’s participation in the Promotion or taking up the Prize (or inability to take up the Prize), whether such liability arises from any claim based upon contract, warranty, tort (including negligence), strict liability or otherwise, and whether or not Uber or their affiliates have been advised of the possibility of such loss, damage, personal injury or death. Your statutory rights are not affected.
- The invalidity or unenforceability of any provision, or part thereof, of these Terms and Conditions will not affect the validity or enforceability of any other provision or part thereof. In the event that any provision, or part thereof, of these Terms and Conditions is determined to be invalid or otherwise unenforceable or illegal, the other provisions, or parts thereof, will remain in effect and will be construed in accordance with their terms as if the invalid or illegal provision were not contained herein. Failure by Ster Kinekor Entertainment or Uber to enforce any term of these Terms and Conditions will not constitute a waiver of that term or any other provision of these Terms and Conditions.
- In the event there is a discrepancy or inconsistency between disclosures or other statements contained in the Promotion–related materials and these Terms and Conditions, these Terms and Conditions shall prevail, govern and control and the discrepancy will be resolved in the sole and absolute discretion of Mars and Uber.
- Any dispute, conflict or controversy, howsoever arising out of or broadly in connection with or relating to this Agreement, including but not limited to those relating to its validity, its construction or its enforceability, shall be first mandatorily submitted to settlement proceedings under the International Chamber of Commerce Amicable Dispute Resolution Rules (ICC ADR Rules). If the said dispute has not been settled within 60 days after a request for Amicable Dispute Resolution has been submitted under the said ICC ADR Rules, such dispute shall be exclusively and finally resolved by arbitration under the Rules of Arbitration of the International Chamber of Commerce (ICC Arbitration Rules). The ICC Rules’ Emergency Arbitrator provisions are excluded. The dispute shall be resolved by one arbitrator to be appointed in accordance with the ICC Rules. The place of arbitration shall be South Africa. The language of arbitration shall be English.
- All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Terms and Conditions, or the rights and obligations of the participants and Uber or their affiliates in connection with the Promotion, Competition or the Prize (whether contractual or non-contractual), shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with the laws of the Republic of South Africa.lawfully restrict, limit or
- Nothing in these Terms and Conditions is intended to, or must be understood to, avoid any rights or obligations, as the case may be, created for you, Mars or Uber in terms of the applicable laws and regulations of the country in which you reside.
- The promotion is hosted by:
- Uber Portier., a private limited liability company incorporated under the laws of the Netherlands (registration number 65851307), with a registered address of Meester Treublaan 7, 1097 DP Amsterdam
Latest posts by Journo (see all)
- Airport Ads and Global Out of Home Media Support ACI Africa General Assembly - 13th December 2018
- Shaping creative business minds for the fourth industrial revolution - 13th December 2018
- Outdoor Network Unveils SA’s Largest Digital Billboard In KZN - 13th December 2018