If there’s any shopping destination that takes shopping seriously, it’s Canal Walk. Not only do global brands flock to the centre, but shoppers from all over the world come to appreciate the grandeur and beauty of Canal Walk Shopping Centre.
Known as one of Africa’s leading retail, leisure and entertainment destinations, in the heart of Century City, it boasts an astounding 151 987 square metres of retail floor space.
“Evolving consumer trends are impacting shopper behaviour and retail sales, and we’ve refreshed the centre to cater to these new trends,” says Gavin Wood, CEO of Canal Walk. “In essence we offer everything under one roof with diversity of brands and luxury. Consumers want options as we cater for both the time-pressed shopper seeking a seamless experience, as well as those looking for a more leisurely outing.”
Fashion lovers can look forward to a two-level H&M store. It will host its 12th store in the country, opening 18 November, just in time for season. The flagship store will offer an extensive selection of ladieswear, menswear, kidswear, home, accessories, bags, shoes, beauty products, lingerie, H&M Mama and H&M Sport. To stay abreast of this exciting pre-launch countdown and news, follow social media.
“We are constantly evolving the tenant mix, by introducing new brands,” says Wood. “Our marginal vacancy rate is evidence of the great demand for space from both national and international retailers.”
First stand-alone stores in SA include newly opened NYX Professional Makeup and Fabiani Womenswear, with firsts to the Western Cape; Blockhouse, Folli Follie and Bogart Man.
There is also an additional number of exciting new store openings to look forward to which include new or new look flagship stores; Sportscene, Exact, Tekkie Town, Ackermans, Incredible Connection, Beds from Home and Fossil.
Adding to the unparalleled food offering at Canal Walk, PRIMI has recently unveiled its new-look restaurant with Nu Health Food Café, Brocka and Haagen-Dazs opening soon.
In addition, Nu Metro has recently revamped the multiplex cinema that boasts the biggest screens in the Western Cape as part of Cape Town’s new Scene Xtreme 4K projector cinema. It is also the first cinema in the city to feature the top-of-the-range all-around 360 degrees-sound Dolby Atmos sound system.
To stay updated with Canal Walk Shopping Centre’s latest competitions and events, visit canalwalk.co.za, or follow @canal_walk on Twitter and @canalwalk on Instagram and Facebook.
For further information email email@example.com or contact +2721 529 9616.
Flagship stores openings
- H&M – 18 November Grand Opening
- Blockhouse (First in the Western Cape & recently opened)
- Fossil (Relocation and new look store opening in September)
- Ackermans (Relocation and new look store opening September)
- Tekkie Town (New store to Canal Walk opening September)
- Exact (Relocation and new look opening November)
- Sportscene (Relocation and new look opening Nov)
New Stores openings
- PRIMI (Relocation and new look)
- Folli Follie (First in the Western Cape)
- NYX Professional Makeup (First stand-alone store in Africa opened in August)
- Nu Health Food Café (New restaurant to Canal Walk opening September)
- Fabiani Womenswear (First store in South Africa opening September)
- Beds From Home (New store opening September)
- Incredible Connection (Relocation opening September)
- Haagen-Dazs (New store opening November)
- Bogart Man (First in the Western Cape opening in November)
- Brocka Restaurant (New restaurant opening November)
Latest posts by Journo (see all)
- Stir things up and enter Come Dine With Me Season 5 - 15th August 2018
- AMASA Award entries open - 14th August 2018
- FIVESTAR PR appointed to relaunch Jock Safari Lodge - 14th August 2018