The Independent Agency Search & Selection Company (IAS) is acting on behalf of a large South African company who wishes to engage and work with 100% Black owned and managed agencies across various disciplines and who have a revenue of less than R 10 million per annum.
Please provide ONE hard copy set of your Agency’s credentials to include the following:
- Background information, agency positioning, methodologies, BEE Certificate
- Detailed overview of Agency capabilities in either the advertising, social media or PR sector.
- Client List
- Profiles and photos of key team members
- One or two examples of work that best demonstrates your Agency’s capabilities 6. Client references—at least two written references from current or recent Clients
Please deliver this material to the offices of the IAS by 14.00 pm on Friday 15 December.
Independent Agency Search & Selection Company (IAS)
Le Val, North Building 45 Jan Smuts Avenue, Corner The Valley Road Westcliff, Johannesburg.
For any enquiries, please email the following:
Hlamazi Mabunda firstname.lastname@example.org or
Nikki Munsie email@example.com.
IAS Landline number is 010 594 0281.
Latest posts by Journo (see all)
- Martell Cognac breaks new ground with striking OOH advert on Africa’s largest animated LED lightbox display site - 16th March 2018
- Publicis Machine appoints city’s top creative graduates to its Cape Town team - 16th March 2018
- Stuff Magazine recognises the best gadget and apps at its annual awards event - 16th March 2018