The Independent Agency Search & Selection Company (IAS) is acting on behalf of a large South African company who wishes to engage and work with 100% Black owned and managed agencies across various disciplines and who have a revenue of less than R 10 million per annum.
Please provide ONE hard copy set of your Agency’s credentials to include the following:
- Background information, agency positioning, methodologies, BEE Certificate
- Detailed overview of Agency capabilities in either the advertising, social media or PR sector.
- Client List
- Profiles and photos of key team members
- One or two examples of work that best demonstrates your Agency’s capabilities 6. Client references—at least two written references from current or recent Clients
Please deliver this material to the offices of the IAS by 14.00 pm on Friday 15 December.
Independent Agency Search & Selection Company (IAS)
Le Val, North Building 45 Jan Smuts Avenue, Corner The Valley Road Westcliff, Johannesburg.
For any enquiries, please email the following:
Hlamazi Mabunda email@example.com or
Nikki Munsie firstname.lastname@example.org.
IAS Landline number is 010 594 0281.
Latest posts by Journo (see all)
- Vega Game Jam 2018 puts aspiring young game developers to the test - 16th January 2018
- M&C Saatchi Abel celebrates an African Christmas with Bakers biscuits - 16th December 2017
- Mall Ads™ appointed non-GLA partner service provider for SA Corporate Real Estate Fund - 16th December 2017