SCOPEN is gearing up for its 2018 marketers masterclass 3 cities tour – the first stop is Johannesburg at the IoD on 7 February 2018 from 2pm – 4:30pm, the second will be in Durban, Umhlanga on 22 February 2018, the tour comes to an end in Cape Town on 1 March 2018. The masterclasses will detail Insights into the Trends of the South African Communications Industry.
Among these trends are:
- Preferences for integration v specialization
- Creating a long list – how marketers are doing this
- Satisfaction levels with agencies
- Contribution by agencies to business growth of marketers
- Concerns with the consumer and their changing environment
- Creative agencies to watch and follow
- Media agencies to watch and follow
The class is aimed at senior marketing executives – Marketing Directors, Marketing Managers & Senior Brand Management. It is free of charge for respondents who participated in the study fieldwork with us and R 2500,00 ex VAT per person for other marketers.
All attendees will receive a complimentary printed copy of the 2017/18 agencyScope Marketers’ Report containing the 15 trends.
To enrol for this class and please be in contact with: Hlamazi Mabunda – firstname.lastname@example.org – or call us on 010 594 0281.
Latest posts by Journo (see all)
- Who is listening if we are not? - 20th February 2019
- Employee benefit marketing: Here’s how to ensure your staff know and use their benefits - 20th February 2019
- #PrimediaBigLove spreads love with the Biggest Valentine’s card! - 20th February 2019