They’re young and at the top of the competitive game of video production; they’re Chace Geyer and Devin Risely, a team of two entrepreneurs who just six months ago launched the rapidly-growing CBR Productions, affiliated to CBR Marketing Solutions.Taking a distinctly cinematic approach to corporate and social media videos, along with their full in-house production team, they are producing 40 to 50 attention-grabbing, high quality videos per month, for a wide range of local and international brands.
Here are their top tips for companies aiming to strengthen their brands with impossible-to-ignore videos that will stand out from the crowd on various digital platforms.
- Find new ways and angles to film, to deliver a result with more interesting and dynamic shots.
- Discuss and develop ideas with the entire team involved in creating the video, making sure everyone knows what is needed to produce the best quality video.
- New equipment can impact how a video is shot or produced and can add fun to the filming and the end result. Constant updating of equipment is necessary to stay relevant and up-to-date in creating videos.
- Make more, shorter videos. Rather than creating one ‘says it all’ video that will have a limited lifespan, make several shorter, quick and easy-to-view videos that can be released over a period, keeping the brand fresh and entertaining in the public eye and meeting the recommended standard for social media videos.
- Follow lots of social media pages on Instagram and Facebook to see what’s new, what’s trending, what’s appealing, and what’s happening.
- Always stay true to the brand. Everything about the video must embody the brand essence, while still being attention-grabbing and entertaining.