Last year Ads24 introduced players to #Ads24Diski, a game that invited agency contenders to flex their fingers in an online battle for the ultimate title.
The competition aimed to educate media agencies about the mass market by engaging in content in a way that the mass market enjoys receiving it, online and via mobile devices. Snippets of information about Ads24’s mass market titles, Soccer Laduma, Daily Sun, Kick Off and Die Son are presented during gameplay and while players share their results on social media.
The online game proved so addictive in 2017 that 2 530 games were played with over 13 337 goals scored. This was done over 32:34:40 hours of actual game time.
The winner of #Ads24Diski, Rudie Brits, Johannesburg had this to say: “I believe multimedia advertising adds flexibility, instant gratification and cost effective results to a client campaign.”
New and improved #Ads24Diski18!
This year Ads24 has upped the ante with improved functionality and features including:
- The opportunity to personalise your game by building your own avatar;
- Contenders can challenge registered players from their own agency or from a competing agency;
- Pick a winner: Vote for your top player and win a prize if they are victorious;
- Introducing Bonus Boosters
How to Play
#Ads24Diski18! kicks off from 5 July 2018. To play visit ads24diski.co.za, register, pick a team, build your player and take a shot at the goal.
Share your score on social media and tag @Ads24#Ads24Diski18! To stand a chance to win a Sony PlayStation 4 and FIFA 18 games.
Some of the reasons why Mass Market readers are your top contenders
- Match ready: 3,3-million mass market readers compare prices with advertising inserts.
- Day-to-day: 1,5-million Daily Sun readers do the household shopping.
- In play: 5,5-million (97%) mass market readers own mobile phones.