Tribeca Public Relations (Tribeca) is celebrating its impressive haul of awards at this year’s PRISA PRISM Awards. The agency proudly won 13 sought-after awards, comprising four Gold, eight Silver, and one Bronze award in recognition of excellence in public relations and communications services for its clients.
This marks the 17th consecutive year that Tribeca has won PRISA PRISM Awards, proudly continuing its winning streak from 2006 when the company was started. Tribeca also broke its own record for the total number of PRISA PRISM awards won in a single year.
“Hearing Tribeca’s name called again and again for all those awards was nothing short of moving,” says Nicky James, co-founder and managing director of Tribeca. “It’s a testament not only to the strong, meaningful work we do for our clients, but the commitment and creativity of our talented teams. I couldn’t be prouder of our consultants or grateful to our clients who place full trust in us with their brands and businesses.”
The PRISA PRISM Awards are a celebration of effective public relations campaigns and the consultants who make them possible, in recognition of work that successfully fuses strategy with creativity and professionalism to achieve the best communications and business objectives.
Tribeca’s 13 PRISA PRISM awards were as follows:
Four Gold PRISA PRISMs for
- Gogos with Vuma – NGO/NPC campaign
- Gogos with Vuma – Community Relations
- Gogos with Vuma – Technology
- Torsa launches in South Africa – Business-to-Business
Eight Silver PRISA PRISMs awarded to Tribeca for
- Gogos with Vuma – Corporate Citizenship
- LEGO: Ever-changing Play (Launch of Play Well Study stats) – Consumer PR for an existing product or service
- LEGO: Ever-changing Play (Launch of Play Well Study stats) – Arts and Entertainment
- Profitroom launches in South Africa – Corporate Communications (Business to Business)
- Profitroom launches in South Africa – Technology
- Profitroom launches in South Africa – Business-to-Business
- The Press Room – Internal stakeholder engagement and communication
- The Press Room – Publications
One Bronze PRISA PRISM for
- Torsa mines opportunity in South Africa – Resources
“In addition to the valued industry recognition these awards afford us, maintaining this winning streak has supported Tribeca in becoming an employer of choice among talented individuals who want to be part of an industry-leading team,” she says.
“Being consistently recognised for our work in the industry by an esteemed body like PRISA has also contributed greatly towards Tribeca retaining clients who feel safe in our hands, not to mention placing us top of mind among potential clients in the market for an effective public relations partner. Thank you to our brilliant and talented team, our incredible clients and PRISA for this honour.”